21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
:yawn:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,698 Posts
Ehh, don't care too much for the outfit, but hey as long as she's winning. :cool:

Keep it up! :yeah:
When you're playing at that level, you take what you can get. ;)

By the way, did Alex have to stop because of her shoulder, and if not, what was it?

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
When you're playing at that level, you take what you can get. ;)

By the way, did Alex have to stop because of her shoulder, and if not, what was it?
:lol:

Good question. That's her second consecutive retirement after being down 4-6, 0-3 ret. last week. When I watched the final against Tetreault a few weeks ago on youtube, she received treatment on her shoulder. I guess we should expect to see this pattern continue throughout the summer. :(

She's entered in ITFs for the next coming weeks.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,698 Posts
:lol:

Good question. That's her second consecutive retirement after being down 4-6, 0-3 ret. last week. When I watched the final against Tetreault a few weeks ago on youtube, she received treatment on her shoulder. I guess we should expect to see this pattern continue throughout the summer. :(

She's entered in ITFs for the next coming weeks.
I really hate to sound like a broken record, but if Alex can't play two weeks in a row with that shoulder, then she needs to hang up her racquets and move on. At age 28, it's too late for her to learn how to play left-handed, and she's certainly bright enough to pursue other career options.

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I really hate to sound like a broken record, but if Alex can't play two weeks in a row with that shoulder, then she needs to hang up her racquets and move on. At age 28, it's too late for her to learn how to play left-handed, and she's certainly bright enough to pursue other career options.
Nah, I actually agree with you. :eek:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts