·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
thanx Sue :kiss: :kiss:

go Anna :D :)
Masha :bounce: :)
Lioudmila :D :)

Christina :)

Sue: is that Lindsay or Erin Burdette ??
Michelle Mitchell i take it ??
and i dont think i know the Parker ?? (pretty sure its got no Spider connections ;) )

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
GO ANNA, lets just hope she does not get Wheeler in the final!!

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are welcome, fans. :wavey: The lady I called was so nice.

TBE, It's Lyndsay Burdette... And.... the full name is Sybi Parker from USA.... she has no ranking... and is a wildcard....

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Decent draw for Anna...she better get through

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
thanx again :)

Anna should play Gaby in rd2

·
Registered
35,826 Posts
If Anna doesn't get through to the semis, she might as well call it a day

1st round-Alves-clay court player, but she's not very good.

2nd round-Volekova or Mcshea- Volekova is decent, but she'll never crack the WTA ranks, Mcshea hates clay courts.

Qtrs-barring Sunitha showing up high, this is who Anna should play. Sunitha's talented, but she is more of a hard court player. Besides, if Anna can't even beat top 150 players now, there's a problem.

:bounce: at Cory Ann's draw. She's playing somebody who hasn't played a match in 15 months

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Yeah I like Cory Ann's draw...I have been extremely disappointed in results this year...I wonder if she has worked on her serve at all...

Sharapova has a cake walk to the finals...If Anna gets to semis...she wont beat Maria...

What is Amy's deal...is she only going to play WTA events in the US and challengers :confused:

·
26,903 Posts
I'm really shocked to see Anna here. :eek:

I just hope she didn't really claim "injury" as the main reason for not showing up at Berlin. If she explained her situaton to them then it's fine.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
When will Anna be playing her first match.

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I just called the tournament because even though Anna's name was on the draw I was still skpetical...but Billie said that Anna just arrived and they had just sent a car to pick her up...

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
I love Billi Lipp :D

·
Registered
35,826 Posts
I'm not trying to cause speculation about Amy, but I think that this is her last year. A lot of times players that are winding down might just play the Grand Slams or the tournaments on their continent. I have a feeling Amy will play the French Open, Wimbledon (maybe a tune up before), the US hardcourt season, and the US Open and then be done.

Cory Ann has actually done well this year IMO. She couldn't even get past qualifying for challenger events last year and now she is. Her ranking is 260 or so now, so she's only about 40 away from GS qualy cutoffs. She just needs to get a few big wins now.

1 - 20 of 426 Posts