Maddy:hug:

·
Registered
33,062 Posts
:bounce: Laura :eek::woohoo:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
its nice for laura, but heck she was given the nicest possible draw, i think she will be very happy with how things have worked out.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Laura:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Laura is a former consistent WTA level player...whats the big fuss, she should be winning challenger events

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Laura is a former consistent WTA level player...whats the big fuss, she should be winning challenger events
The same fuss we as Dokic fans had when she won a challenger match. Whether she should be winning or not isn't the point. The point is that she was out for a long time with injury and it's good to see her working her way back.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
The same fuss we as Dokic fans had when she won a challenger match. Whether she should be winning or not isn't the point. The point is that she was out for a long time with injury and it's good to see her working her way back.
I wasn't saying this ina bad way.

Just that anything less than a final here, will actually be a dissapointment.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome back,Laura! Impressive win,I hope that she will win Redding!

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts

This may have been the case if this was just another tourney for Laura. However, this is her first tourney back oncourt in over a year because of a very bad wrist injury. It will take atleast a couple tourneys to fully shake off the rust and get back into her rhythm. I think she has done surprisingly well considering the circumstances :D:bounce:.

·
Registered
33,062 Posts

Not in her first event for a year after surgery

1 - 16 of 16 Posts