Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either the Candle Queen was obscenely dominating, or the American was utterly weak, but what a scoreline! It's called a humiliation.

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
Either the Candle Queen was obscenely dominating, or the American was utterly weak, but what a scoreline! It's called a humiliation.
Loeb is simply a weak player.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
38,175 Posts
Nice to see Maryna getting all these WTA main draw wins of late. Way she is playing she could win one or two more matches here as well I think.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
What makes you think so? Honest question, no snark.
Well she trains at the National Tennis Center in New York, so she is sort of the "home town girl". Secondly, I believe she was the recipient of a $100,000 grant from Oracle that they give to promising men and women players. I saw a photo of her with Chris Evert, so generally the USTA supports players like that. I just think she has been around awhile, she's 26, and she does have eight singles titles on the ITF. She just doesn't seem to be able to break through and be a consistent participant on the WTA circuit. But having said all that, and since she does her training in NY, she will probably get one. Now another poster reminded me her current WTA ranking is 228 so she might get into the qualifying directly, I wasn't aware she was now ranked that high. So it may be a mute point.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
So right! So right! Yet you can bet when the US Open Qualifying wildcards are announced Loeb will get one.......
Another poster has informed me that her current ranking may get her a direct entry into the qualifying, I just don't see her being a consistent participant on the WTA tour.

·
Registered
474 Posts
As someone who is friends with Jamie, I know the results haven't been there but today she did really have a decent match against Zanevska who is on the up and up. Jamie is usually not good on clay, and therefore will be looking towards Concord, Landisville, and Chicago to get her ranking to the Top 200 which is the goal by the end of USO...she's really a nice person and she's still finding her game but I know it'll come, same with Vicky Duval on her comeback

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I supposed the female body is modeled on her own, and the male body is modeled on your avatar! ;)
Marco and Mia | Savage Love Candles
The avatar happens to be me I will have you know. I use the same avatar on the Men’s Tennis Forum and the homophobes accused me of stealing a pic off of a stranger’s Grinder profile. I assured them that I did not have a Grinder profile, but what I did do was constantly change my avatar photo, all shirtless, till the haters left me alone. They had seen enough, I convinced them.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The avatar happens to be me I will have you know. I use the same avatar on the Men’s Tennis Forum and the homophobes accused me of stealing a pic off of a stranger’s Grinder profile. I assured them that I did not have a Grinder profile, but what I did do was constantly change my avatar photo, all shirtless, till the haters left me alone. They had seen enough, I convinced them.
I congratulate you on your body and on silencing the haters! MTF is a strange and weird place. I avoid it.
Keep up the good work(out)! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts