Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eleni will play a $25,000 tournament in Surprise, Arizona, USA. Eleni got direct acceptance into the main draw. Other notable names in Surprise include Julia Vakulenko(in qualifying), Anna Gerasimou, Jessica Moore, Yanina Wickmayer, Ekaterina Ivanova, Ahsha Rolle, Jorgelina Cravero and Madison Brengle. Hopefully Eleni can win this tournament. Pame!

·
Proud Momosapien ♥
47,722 Posts
Good luck, i hope she doesn't have to play against Yanina to early :tape:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Main Draw is out, and it is horrible for Eleni:eek:
1st round against Jaqueline Cako, a wildcard ranked 762. It should be a piece of cake for Eleni:)
possible 2nd round against 2nd-seeded rising star, Jessica Moore.
en route to her title, Eleni might have to take out 8th-seeded Anna Gerasimou in the QF's:sad:
Pame Eleni:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Main Draw is out, and it is horrible for Eleni:eek:
1st round against Jaqueline Cako, a wildcard ranked 762. It should be a piece of cake for Eleni:)
possible 2nd round against 2nd-seeded rising star, Jessica Moore.
en route to her title, Eleni might have to take out 8th-seeded Anna Gerasimou in the QF's:sad:
Pame Eleni:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Eleni can beat them all, I believe in her touch of magic. Pame!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Eleni will play a $25,000 tournament in Surprise, Arizona, USA. Eleni got direct acceptance into the main draw. Other notable names in Surprise include Julia Vakulenko(in qualifying), Anna Gerasimou, Jessica Moore, Yanina Wickmayer, Ekaterina Ivanova, Ahsha Rolle, Jorgelina Cravero and Madison Brengle. Hopefully Eleni can win this tournament. Pame!

hey u guys...well lets not start thinking if eleni can win the tournament just as yet.lets hope she will be fit and strong and get there...i noticed that eleni and anna gerasimou are both at the same side of the draw!theres a chance that they will play each other later in the tournament!that will be interesting!!!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doubles draw is out! Eleni and Jaz are seeded 4th:). They will play against a WC team of Boulytcheva(RUS) and Okruashvili(GEO) in the first round. Pame!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No matches for Eleni today:(
I just checked the OOP.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just checked the OOP, and no matches for Eleni today :(

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Doubles draw is out! Eleni and Jaz are seeded 4th:). They will play against a WC team of Boulytcheva(RUS) and Okruashvili(GEO) in the first round. Pame!

ok wheres the breaking news then???i mean whats new?eleni and jaz playing doubles we knew that!eleni should play doubles with anna since she is there!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

ok wheres the breaking news then???i mean whats new?eleni and jaz playing doubles we knew that!eleni should play doubles with anna since she is there!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^Of course Eleni is playing doubles with Jaz:eek:
I just posted that they are seeded and their first round opponents;)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wednesday OOP:
Court 14(10:00 AM start) :
(5)Madison Brengle USA vs. (Q)Maria-Fernanda Alves BRA
Eleni Daniilidou GRE vs. (WC)Jacqueline Cako USA
(8)Anna Gerasimou GRE vs. (Q)Kaitlyn Christian USA
(4)Eleni Daniilidou/Jasmine Woehr GRE/GER vs. (WC)Magda Okruashvili/Olga Boulytcheva GEO/RUS

Court14:eek:
But it is just stadium, court14,15, and 16 being used in Surprise:shrug:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bероника;15035110 said:
Go Eleni!!!! :bounce: win both matchs ;)
It would be a huge embaressment if she loses a set in either match, let alone winning both.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts