Registered
14,471 Posts
Twitter informed me that Astra Sharma also wears Lululemon
Did Astra finally get a sponsor? She used to wear all sorts of brands like SW

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Love the cut/design of the Lululemon outfits, but I wish the skirt was yellow instead of blue, so I prefer the white version.

Muguruza’s dress looks alright, though I’m not a fan of the blurry print as it reminds me of going to the eye doctor.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Leylah Fernandez announces new partnership with Lululemon
Jan 12 2022, 8:02 am
Leylah Fernandez announces new partnership with Lululemon

perfect choice, Slaylah Lulu suits her perfectly… love the outfits on her…. My sweet Lulu.. 🌸🌺🌼

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Heard good things about this brand.

·
Registered
19,729 Posts
I know I’m in the minority, but I’m digging this year’s Adidas. lol

·
Registered
19,729 Posts
I think they might in the future if she starts becoming a consstent top20 player...that ad was lit though
That's why I'm curious as to why there isn't a dedicated collection for Emma. It's a great advert for her and the narrative that she's living through as far as her career is concerned. But why put out an ad like that, which I'm assuming no other player is getting as we haven't seen anything similar, if they aren't planning on capitalizing with a dedicated collection?

Though Nike's Naomi push has been quite massive so maybe eggs are currently occupied by that one basket.

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
12,302 Posts
I think Nike makes their outfits half a year in advance. Even when they signed Naomi it took a bit for her to get special outfits, so that’s why they had her wear the white dress after US Open so they kinda “reserve” it in case of a surprise like Emma, while they had all the others wear red shirt or yellow dress.

Will be interesting if she’ll have her own collection. Azarenka had it for a while, but then they changed it to her wearing just a same thing but different colour than the other girls and now she wears the same thing as others. And now Sloane is wearing different colour (like her US Open outfit), probably until her current contract runs out.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Considering EleVen is Venus's own fashion line, I am bit surprised that they don't have any other tennis players under them

141 - 160 of 296 Posts