Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
I only hate the pink one haha

·
Registered
19,714 Posts
The fila stuff is ghastly. Just a dip down from their recent run of really cute collections.

Hydrogen is just whatever. Silhouettes are basic and the print is the print. 🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
439 Posts
After Nike had different players wearing the exact same outfits across several tournaments, I'll just be glad to see something new in 2022.

At least Raducanu and Badosa seemed quite overjoyed to be playing in the matching outfits that Nike selected for them:
Tennis Racketlon Tennis racket Strings Sports equipment

Smile Photograph Muscle Product Gesture

While Azarenka and Halep seemed incredibly unhappy that Nike was forcing them to wear those yellow things out in public.
Sports uniform Hand Tennis Arm Photograph

Sports uniform Wrestling singlet Dress Vest Entertainment

I'm starting to wonder if Nike really respects their older players.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
After Nike had different players wearing the exact same outfits across several tournaments, I'll just be glad to see something new in 2022.

At least Raducanu and Badosa seemed quite overjoyed to be playing in the matching outfits that Nike selected for them:
View attachment 203715
View attachment 203717

While Azarenka and Halep seemed incredibly unhappy that Nike was forcing them to wear those yellow things out in public.
View attachment 203722
View attachment 203723

I'm starting to wonder if Nike really respects their older players.
Those Nike apparels are hideous. They look like cheerleaders from the 70's.

Reactions: Lisiu and y0nex

·
*Sesil*
22,422 Posts
I’ve liked other Hydrogen collections more but Vitalia will no doubt look great anyway. I do appreciate that they try and bush the boundaries with colour and prints in a way we don’t see from the mainstream brands.

·
Registered
39,782 Posts
Not a tennis outfit, but this outfit is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. Am I the only one who thinks so ? Supposedly she's very into fashion, but I don't understand how such a thing could be "stylish" in any world. Her hair looks great though. The red sweatshirt even has a weird red tab thing hanging from the back that I can't see in the pictures but was in the video of her arriving.

• Haha
Reactions: cricketbat

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
the purple top and orange skirt looks nice

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Not a tennis outfit, but this outfit is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. Am I the only one who thinks so ? Supposedly she's very into fashion, but I don't understand how such a thing could be "stylish" in any world. Her hair looks great though. The red sweatshirt even has a weird red tab thing hanging from the back that I can't see in the pictures but was in the video of her arriving.

I guess it's her tribute to the recently passed Virgil Abloh.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts

The mona lisa in real is the most dissapointing painting to see in real even when you already read that other said that too. Good thing is that most don't care so you can watch the real great paintings like claude lorraine in a quiet surrounding.

·
Registered
615 Posts

Those trousers are so 2015.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing many WTA players in hydrogen. I guess i am going to be seeing Alexandrova in pink for half the year now, sigh... She had a nice black & blue outfit for the indoors but back to ghastly pink.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts