Tennis Forum banner
801 - 820 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Naomi's new outfit. How are we feeling about it? :censored: I like the shoes.

View attachment 197761
Better than the last dress in any case, but still, her tummy is bulging out from the hem of the elastic, looks awful on TV. I thought that was the neon dress to make her look overweight, but she is.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I always get the feeling that Naomi designs her own kits but one of her yes men should grow a spin and tell her it isn't working at all. The AO was a poor effort but this is BAD.
I don't know. Serena also has nike outfits showing her tummy when she doesn't have the shape to do so anymore. Isn't that the same designer?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
She just changed into the yellow dress. Guess she wasn’t feeling comfortable in the two piece set.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I have no problem with her body at all (not that nobody asked me), she's clearly fit to me and whatever her body is her body.

My issue is that the skirt doesn't fit. It's too tight around the waist...like...that's not supposed to happen to your tummy.
She is maybe fit for a regular person but for a professional athlete she clearly is not at the moment. I think her mind is simply somewhere else at the moment and not on the practice court. I hope she can find herself again in what ever she wants to do and is free to do so.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
It was strange that Naomi changed her outfit early in the match. She must have tried it on and practiced in it, so she knew before if it looked right or not.

Maybe she didn't like it but accepted to show the outfit at the start of the match, for contractual reasons.

Anyway, we won't see it on her anytime soon.

·
Registered
Kerber, Linette, Radwańska, Kuznetsova, Svitolina, Barty, Collins, Clijsters, Henin.
217 Posts
Shuai Zhang was looking flawless in her asics outfit (Ostrava). It's really something, asics is actually suiting somebody in WTA :oops:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
801 - 820 of 841 Posts