Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 813 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,488 Posts
I really like the Adidas stuff as well...despite it being the same colour palate as their 2018 collection

Very promising from everyone so far

·
Registered
10,297 Posts
Does anyone know what brand Giuliana Olmos and Kaitlyn Christian were wearing yesterday? I didn't think to take a screenshot, but it's a combination I've never seen before (muddy light brown top with a black horizontal band above the bust, and a black skirt). I couldn't see a logo.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
I don't have any photos but the Yonex kits look a bit different to their usual (seen on Sevastova at Abu Dhabi last night). More reminiscent of these recent FILA / Lacoste outfits with the vintage look and high collar, blue and white combos.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Does anyone know what brand Giuliana Olmos and Kaitlyn Christian were wearing yesterday? I didn't think to take a screenshot, but it's a combination I've never seen before (muddy light brown top with a black horizontal band above the bust, and a black skirt). I couldn't see a logo.
This is the company.
Good Luck to the inPhorm Team | Inphorm Clothing Line

I went to their site and while it didn't have the colors you mentioned, the design is the same.

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
So far I haven't seen too many exciting looking outfits. I think Kiki looks fine in her black dress today, but some like Donna yesterday, looked like a bag lady, it was so hideous.

21 - 40 of 813 Posts