Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
I like the look of those

They should suit all of the girls and don't look too busy or messy this time around. I wonder if Nike will still put out a Maria collection or whether Naomi's looks will start to go on sale.
As long as they put out the outfits in an array of colours for the players to choose from to wear, NOT just the same colour which makes it almost impossible to distinguish a player from a distance.
It's my biggest bugbear with tennis outfits, nearly every player with a particular brand wear the same colour.

·
Registered
19,367 Posts
The first couple of Nike styles are super cute. They remind me a bit of the Adidas from a few years back with the harness straps, but they're cute anyway.

·
Registered
19,367 Posts
As long as they put out the outfits in an array of colours for the players to choose from to wear, NOT just the same colour which makes it almost impossible to distinguish a player from a distance.
It's my biggest bugbear with tennis outfits, nearly every player with a particular brand wear the same colour.
This really feels like a such a recent development for these brands. I was watching some old videos from the mid-2000s, and especially with Adidas, and you wouldn't ever see the girls wearing identical outfits. You can really tell them apart. I don't know what inspired these brands to limit the color ways, but it's annoying.

·
Registered
13,377 Posts
I swear I remember Muguruza wearing that purple outfit with Adidas.

·
Premium Member
28,488 Posts
Those looks with the harness style back are quite promising with thankfully no crazy prints. I none of the Nile girls wear the printed number.

1 - 20 of 813 Posts