Tennis Forum banner
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
*Sesil*
22,935 Posts
At least ATP look a mess too. WTA win this one. I will commend the ATP for not just doing suits though.

You can tell Novak had some kind of consultant be like “stand like this to look intimidating” when it looks ridiculous

Rublev’s jeans 👀 maybe they’re some ridiculous Balenciaga thing where they cost a fortune but look like they were fished out of a clothe the needy bin, but honestly…

·
Registered
15,515 Posts
Reactions: Julian.

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
Hurkacz is looking the best, followed by Ruud, then Berretini then Tsitsipas. For once, Medvedev doesn't look like a crude accountant for a Mafia.

Sinner doesn't look bad but he ain't popping like others. He looks like the assistant for the rest of the group.

Reactions: Julian.

·
Registered
30,683 Posts
At least ATP look a mess too. WTA win this one. I will commend the ATP for not just doing suits though.

You can tell Novak had some kind of consultant be like “stand like this to look intimidating” when it looks ridiculous

Rublev’s jeans 👀 maybe they’re some ridiculous Balenciaga thing where they cost a fortune but look like they were fished out of a clothe the needy bin, but honestly…
Right?
Between doing the suits and doing jeans and sweatshirts there’s a very big middle lol.

·
Registered
26,869 Posts
View attachment 201350
View attachment 201349

2021 ATP Finals Glam Shots in Turin courtesy of Ruud and Hurkacz.

Better?

Rublev took the “casual” look a bit too far, but all in all it looks really good. I like how the ATP clearly gives them a theme and they follow it. One year it was sweats, so they all wore sweats. Most years it’s tuxedos.

I wish the WTA was more particular with what they want the players to wear. Most wear cocktail dresses, but there’s always one or two that wears a long evening gown or, the worst, a dreaded pantsuit. Or at the very least they should give them a color theme.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Tragic 🤦‍♂️

Only Ruud and Berrettini are well dressed
Hurkacz and Berrettini are basically wearing the same things, no? Just different colour combination.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Hurkacz is looking the best, followed by Ruud, then Berretini then Tsitsipas. For once, Medvedev doesn't look like a crude accountant for a Mafia.

Sinner doesn't look bad but he ain't popping like others. He looks like the assistant for the rest of the group.
I agree about everything you said but Sinner is not in the photo. He didn’t qualify, only alternate. Are you talking about Rublev? :spitrofl:

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
I agree about everything you said but Sinner is not in the photo. He didn’t qualify, only alternate. Are you talking about Rublev? :spitrofl:
Oh yes that's Rublev.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Trousers Entertainment Social group Crew Technology

2021 ATP Finals Doubles Glam Shots in Turin

Reactions: AwonderfulKiwi

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

lol the hate boner for Djokover is hilarious, he's standing normally just like Medvedev next to him.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts