Tennis Forum banner
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
55,701 Posts
The glam shots are always messy because they're always dressed like they're going to eight different galas.
Still better than those YEC "glam" shots from the past.

This is from Munich YEC 2001 gala, and no, they were not some random office interns hanging around but the #1 ranked team of Paola Suárez and Virginia Ruano Pascual, winner of 8 Grand Slams + 1 YEC together.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Still better than those YEC "glam" shots from the past.

This is from Munich YEC 2001 gala, and no, they were not some random office interns hanging around but the #1 ranked team of Paola Suárez and Virginia Ruano Pascual, winner of 8 Grand Slams + 1 YEC together.

Don’t forget this from YEC 2004 :LOL:

Clothing Smile Jeans Sky Cloud

·
Premium Member
28,675 Posts
Iga should be wearing pants…it’s what she is comfortable in. You don’t have to wear and dress to look glamorous. Especially with the shoes she is wearing that dress is just so awkward.

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Pliskova is hands down the best dressed. Keep up the signature flag.

Muguruza is nice too but I think her style is not the best this time, and I think she is generally the best dressed in all of WTA.

Barbora Krejcikova with her mac-and-cheese dress. No personality.

Sabalenka: I actually expected her to dress up a lot worse than this. She can be a great actress playing the role of witch and vamps in Disney movies. She certainly has the look.

Kontaveit. The colour is good, the dress is not bad. The fitting is awful. She looks like she came from the red carpet of 2009. A sad attempt at reviving the baby doll dress but this doesn't even look like a baby doll dress.

Sakkari: if I was a cop, I would actually arrest her. She looks like a poor woman in rich hag's clothes.
Badosa: Español banshee

Iga Swiatek: this proves that igatards are a cult. Trying to praise this tragedy as some kind of "cute awakwardness" way above the vanity of rich people. Gulag meets babushka meets Queen Elizabeth meets modern amish meets trash

·
Registered
15,481 Posts
Don’t forget this from YEC 2004 :LOL:

View attachment 201269
They look in their element though. The 00s were so low effort, they looked like they walked off the set of Mean Girls, out of the lunch room from the table between Varsity Jocks and unfriendly Russian hotties. It's Wednesday, Regina George and Cady Heron are wearing pink. The photographer can't be half assed to get Myskina in the shot, probably because she was the pusher of the group.

A decade later, Sharapova would philosophize about the importance of being present in the here and now by referencing this iconic scene of her last triumph over Serena, I don't care if they put me in the parking lot, all that matters is I'm in the next round, and I don't know where she is.

Reactions: EkVraNaamEnVan

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Jeans Trousers Street fashion Dress shirt Blazer

Footwear Trousers Jeans Shoe Street fashion

2021 ATP Finals Glam Shots in Turin courtesy of Ruud and Hurkacz.

Better?

·
Registered
56,398 Posts
oh Ruud is so cute : lick :

I like how Novak tries to appear intimidating but he actually looks like a midget :oh:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Oh that photo is awful! At least Berrettini and Hurkacz are cute 😍

·
La nuit je mens
92,257 Posts
Rublev looks like a random guy who was out there in the street and somewhat ended up on the pic.
Zverev as ugly as usual.
Djokovic's jacket ain't ideal for the vibe.
All the others look good.

Berrettini, Med and Ruud best dressed.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Ruud, Berrettini and Hurkacz :hehehe::oh:

Reactions: Paradoxymoron
141 - 160 of 182 Posts