5. Sabalenka
6. Muguruza
7. Krejickova
8. Swiatek

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
No, that’s merely a girl in a curtain made to believe it’s a dress.😆
That girl is a millionaire. It's time to loosen the purse strings just a little. I'm sure some little known but talented Polish designer is dying to dress her for the exposure. Get on that.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Olmos-Fichman, Schuurs and Hsieh look especially great among the doubles players whereas Klepac looks recently windowed. I would have let the glam Jurak take the front row.
Klepac & Jurak wanted a Halloween theme. Evil Stepmother & Cinderella in the house!

I don't get the Mugu dislike. I love that dress on her -halters and square necks are flattering on broad-shouldered girls like her.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
If you think the styling of the WTA women is bad, just consider the ATP men when their YEC official pictures are released. I confidently predict it will show 8 different ways to wear the same simple outfit (two-piece suit, shirt and tie) badly. I would describe it as 'after getting drunk at a wedding reception' styling, no matter how neat they try to be.

The girls are are least wrestling with a variety of styles.
It's boring but they look good. Men look best in suits!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Let's face it. If Iga didn't look slightly geeky, with glowing skin and gorgeous smile, clearly dressed by someone else - well, it wouldn't be the Iga a lot of us love :)
well said...never change Iga...

I think her mindset is she's here to win a tournament.. not play dress up.. that is the attitude along with the talent I think will put her on top in the next year or two.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Pliskova by far is the best dressed for me.

Some are truly horrendous. I really think WTA needs to call in stylists for these pics.
NOOOOO
Remember that pics in Dubai or nearby with Hantuchova and someone else, Cibulkova?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Maria and Kaja look the best :love: Sakkari is one of the few players that actually looks better off court to me. Even when dressing casual and she lets her hair down, I always thought she looks prettier than on her tennis kits.

Anett and Paula are pretty girls so it's hard to look bad. I just think they're look like they're going somewhere else, maybe clubbing.

Mugu a disappointment for me...

Aryna's dress is both long and short? It's okay I guess.
Krej better than expected.

Swiatek... no words. Face-wise looks cute though.

Of the doubles players I agree re: Hsieh slaying.
Mommy Sam better than when she went as a singles players.
Katka's hair 🥰
Schuurs predictable, but still a big no.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
delete

·
Registered
225 Posts
Why are these near 6 foot tall girls wearing high heels? Do they want to look 6'5 ??
Almost no one mentioned Schuurs outfit....Schuurs has the most distinctive outfit of them all.

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's boring but they look good. Men look best in suits!
Yes, but the ATP players (like the WTA women) aren't used to wearing them. So they all look uncomfortable, they don't button up properly, and the ties are always off-centre. They look like it they are at the end of a wedding reception and lots of alcohol has been drunk!

·
Registered
307 Posts
That girl is a millionaire. It's time to loosen the purse strings just a little. I'm sure some little known but talented Polish designer is dying to dress her for the exposure. Get on that.
I honestly think if she had ten million dollars she still would not be interested in fashion unless she could find a designer who could design a tracksuit she could wear to formal functions!

101 - 120 of 182 Posts