Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Pliskobot’s dress is my favourite. Krejcikova’s is the most pleasant surprise.

None of them spent the twenty seconds it would have taken to rub a squirt of wash-off instant tanner into their feet and look truly polished.

·
Registered
497 Posts
1. Sakkari: Ultimately the YEC is not the Met Gala and is a sporting event. I like how the dress is showing her magnificent arms and shoulders.

2. Karo: She has the high ground, her biggest advantage.

3. Mug: She has lost the high ground to Karo.

4. Saba: I appreciate her efforts but her athletic physique needs a more special dress.

5. Krej: She also needs a much more special dress, but at least the dress is appropriate for the occasion.

6. Nettu: Everyone who follows her instagram probably knows that she has visited every nightclub in Tallinn. But a club dress is not appropriate here, sorry.

7. PBG: If Nettu is dressing like she's going to the club, then PBG is dressing like she's conducting business in the club.

8. Iga: Is that her PJ or her bathrobe?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Muguruza going for the blazer isn’t going to dispel the friend of Dorothy rumours. Pliskova and Sabalenka the fashion winners. I like Swiatek and her flats and dressing gown dress fit her personality. Looks like Anett did get that shapeless dress from Ons..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just don't get it. Why do they look so bad? They are gorgeous (apart from Krejcikova), they have beautiful bodies and money to dress up really nice. Yet still most of these girls look awful year in year out in these glam shots.
I think part of it is that they have very muscular bodies so when they try to look all glam and girly, it ens up looking a bit of a mismatch. Plus, most of them aren't used to this look. Still, they're all millionaires, how can they not find a decent stylist for at least this one time? Someone who can find a dress that would be flattering but also one where they don't look so obviously uncomfortable.

41 - 60 of 181 Posts