Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
Iga serving 1930s physics professor at the Nobel prize ceremony realness. Werk it, Marie Curie!

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
I dont think they had glam shots in the 90s/00s when Anna made YEC in doubles but she could always pull out a red carpet look. Maria is very hit or miss and never looked great at YEC compared to regular red carpets, I suspect it is cause she always has a stylist for them and often dressed herself for YEC.
She made it in singles too :sobbing:
The self-shade by a fan. :hysteric:

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
No, that’s merely a girl in a curtain made to believe it’s a dress.😆
That girl is a millionaire. It's time to loosen the purse strings just a little. I'm sure some little known but talented Polish designer is dying to dress her for the exposure. Get on that.

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
Don’t forget this from YEC 2004 :LOL:

View attachment 201269
They look in their element though. The 00s were so low effort, they looked like they walked off the set of Mean Girls, out of the lunch room from the table between Varsity Jocks and unfriendly Russian hotties. It's Wednesday, Regina George and Cady Heron are wearing pink. The photographer can't be half assed to get Myskina in the shot, probably because she was the pusher of the group.

A decade later, Sharapova would philosophize about the importance of being present in the here and now by referencing this iconic scene of her last triumph over Serena, I don't care if they put me in the parking lot, all that matters is I'm in the next round, and I don't know where she is.

Reactions: EkVraNaamEnVan
1 - 4 of 4 Posts