Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
The best dressed, BY FAR, is Su Wei. OMG. So chic! Perfection. The rest of these girls need Su Wei to dress them next time. The dress, the shoes, the hair and makeup! That's a Hollywood star.

1. Pliskova - you can tell she's done this before. Nothing exciting from a fashion standpoint but it's sleek, sexy and flattering. Make-up is a bit off though.
2. Sabalenka - I was worried she'd go with something over the top and frilly and look terrible. She didn't. Similar idea as Pliskova, so it's hard to go wrong.
3. Muguruza - disappointing. The dress is actually nice but it's not flattering on her. Plus those creases in the front make it look like she didn't iron it.
4. Kontaveit - she looks kinda cute, but girl, you look like an East European socialite on her way to a disco club. Just not event appropriate.
5. Krejcikova - surprisingly not as bad as i expected. A bit mother of the bride but it's not offensive.
6. Badosa - major disappointment. She looks more chic in her tennis kit on court. Nothing ugly or offensive, just incredibly dull.
7. Sakkari - TRAGIC. That window curtain dress needs to be burned. That shape, that pattern.... sad and depressing. And those shoes...
8. Swiatek - TRAGIC, as expected lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just don't get it. Why do they look so bad? They are gorgeous (apart from Krejcikova), they have beautiful bodies and money to dress up really nice. Yet still most of these girls look awful year in year out in these glam shots.
I think part of it is that they have very muscular bodies so when they try to look all glam and girly, it ens up looking a bit of a mismatch. Plus, most of them aren't used to this look. Still, they're all millionaires, how can they not find a decent stylist for at least this one time? Someone who can find a dress that would be flattering but also one where they don't look so obviously uncomfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts