Keep calm and be gay.
52,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iga wearing her dad’s shoes again, same one like in her RG 2020 glam shots 🥲

·
Registered
634 Posts
Of the singles players, rankings would be

1 - Muguruza (don't like her as a player, but it's a lovely dress!)
2 - Sakkari
3 - Krejcikova
4 - Pliskova
5 - Sabalenka
6 - Kontaveit
7 - Badosa
8 - Swiatek

Reactions: OyeChica

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
Iga serving 1930s physics professor at the Nobel prize ceremony realness. Werk it, Marie Curie!

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I think Sakkari look great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The best dressed, BY FAR, is Su Wei. OMG. So chic! Perfection. The rest of these girls need Su Wei to dress them next time. The dress, the shoes, the hair and makeup! That's a Hollywood star.

1. Pliskova - you can tell she's done this before. Nothing exciting from a fashion standpoint but it's sleek, sexy and flattering. Make-up is a bit off though.
2. Sabalenka - I was worried she'd go with something over the top and frilly and look terrible. She didn't. Similar idea as Pliskova, so it's hard to go wrong.
3. Muguruza - disappointing. The dress is actually nice but it's not flattering on her. Plus those creases in the front make it look like she didn't iron it.
4. Kontaveit - she looks kinda cute, but girl, you look like an East European socialite on her way to a disco club. Just not event appropriate.
5. Krejcikova - surprisingly not as bad as i expected. A bit mother of the bride but it's not offensive.
6. Badosa - major disappointment. She looks more chic in her tennis kit on court. Nothing ugly or offensive, just incredibly dull.
7. Sakkari - TRAGIC. That window curtain dress needs to be burned. That shape, that pattern.... sad and depressing. And those shoes...
8. Swiatek - TRAGIC, as expected lol.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
52,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Best dressed is Su-wei. She looks stunning.

·
Registered
11,952 Posts
Mugs looks like she has been to the Tomatina Festival in that dress!!

Anett is wearing a seethrough spandex sack!!

I am not keen on the massively short skirts - save that for the court.

Iga wisely avoiding high heels - no point in getting an ankle injury at this point!!

Siniakova looking very 70s chic - like she is about to go to the New Year's Party on the Poseidon Adventure!!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts