The best dressed, BY FAR, is Su Wei. OMG. So chic! Perfection. The rest of these girls need Su Wei to dress them next time. The dress, the shoes, the hair and makeup! That's a Hollywood star.
1. Pliskova - you can tell she's done this before. Nothing exciting from a fashion standpoint but it's sleek, sexy and flattering. Make-up is a bit off though.
2. Sabalenka - I was worried she'd go with something over the top and frilly and look terrible. She didn't. Similar idea as Pliskova, so it's hard to go wrong.
3. Muguruza - disappointing. The dress is actually nice but it's not flattering on her. Plus those creases in the front make it look like she didn't iron it.
4. Kontaveit - she looks kinda cute, but girl, you look like an East European socialite on her way to a disco club. Just not event appropriate.
5. Krejcikova - surprisingly not as bad as i expected. A bit mother of the bride but it's not offensive.
6. Badosa - major disappointment. She looks more chic in her tennis kit on court. Nothing ugly or offensive, just incredibly dull.
7. Sakkari - TRAGIC. That window curtain dress needs to be burned. That shape, that pattern.... sad and depressing. And those shoes...
8. Swiatek - TRAGIC, as expected lol.