Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Any takers for the last free May tournaments, Parma and Strasbourg?

Whoever is signing in for Nottingham, please take note that it will take place during the second week of RG. As per spiceboy, it will be a 48-draw 250 which means it will have unique scoring points and point distribution.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Since no one seems to want it, I'll do Parma. But I won't be able to post an update after every round this time, so fair warning. :)

I'll also manage Nottingham.

·
Registered
806 Posts
There's no Belgrade thread, right? I can't find it :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
@eye - Gentle reminder on the RG thread. Thanks! :)

Reactions: eye

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
@aerosmash feel free to give me any tournament that no one takes for the rest of the year. I'll let the better managers host them but if any has no manager I'll gladly take It to help

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
@goOudinUSA - Please open the Bol thread soon, thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
@aerosmash feel free to give me any tournament that no one takes for the rest of the year. I'll let the better managers host them but if any has no manager I'll gladly take It to help
@Randy - Would you be available to take over Birmingham starting tomorrow? No pressure. :)

Unfortunately, I can not carve my time out of my schedule for the rest of the grass season. If still no one takes it, I will just open a thread for entries in the meantime and wait until somebody else steps up. The last resort would be for me to run the sheets and post the final scores at some point after Wimbledon.

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
@Randy - Would you be available to take over Birmingham starting tomorrow? No pressure. :)

Unfortunately, I can not carve my time out of my schedule for the rest of the grass season. If still no one takes it, I will just open a thread for entries in the meantime and wait until somebody else steps up. The last resort would be for me to run the sheets and post the final scores at some point after Wimbledon.
sure !

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

·
Registered
25,520 Posts
I just came to say that I can take Birmingham, but if Randy is doing it, I don't mind ;)

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I just came to say that I can take Birmingham, but if Randy is doing it, I don't mind ;)
Bad Homburg next week is still free, if you like. :p

·
Registered
25,520 Posts
Reactions: Pacio and aerosmash

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

·
Registered
2,846 Posts