Welcome to the 2021 FITD Managers' Thread!
2021 FITD Rankings
2021 Race to the Championships - Shenzhen
FITD Managers Guide
Eye's New Spreadsheet Guide for Managers
- You may choose one tournament per week. Please do not ask for more than one tournament per week unless we need a manager last minute.
- This year, the season is divided into three cycles: January-March (Cycle 1), April-July (Cycle 2), and August-December (Cycle 3). Tournaments will only be available for signup during a certain schedule. You may now sign up for Cycle 1 but commitments for the second and third cycles will begin only on March 1 and July 1 GMT, respectively. UPDATE: Because of the fluidity of the 2021 tour calendar, this will not be enforced this year.
- I will like or reply to your post right away if approved.
- If you commit to a tournament, always be mindful of the day and time the first round starts.
- If you have to cancel your commitment due to emergency, please inform me as soon as possible via PM or just post here.
- Be able to post updates after every day or every round. Either one is fine.
- Use whatever method or style of management you need and refer to the guide above for help.
- If you have any questions please ask in this thread or PM any of the managers. Don't worry, we don't bite!
- Anyone can manage a tournament, but if you are a newer manager try to start with a WTA125 or WTA250 event.
- Don't forget to email your sheets to me for the rankings! - [email protected]
- For general game purposes, you may also use the same email as above. Please take note, however, that this does not accept entries except during special circumstances.
YOUR help is needed to keep this game alive. It's easy, fun, and you get to see your score before everyone else.