Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great way to present a list, I specially appreciate having put in evidence the names of the missing players.
Missing players are now also in Q draw tables.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@zlsl1010 can you post the lists for the two 500s?
Posted already.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Since I only copy and paste the entry lists I don't know whether any particular player is in or not except those I am familiar with.

Looking at the WTA 500 made just now I find Giorgi has a ranking 76.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Six Australian players have received an early Christmas gift – a coveted Australian Open 2021 main draw singles wildcard.
Christopher O’Connell (NSW) and Marc Polmans (Vic) have been awarded wildcards into the men’s draw, along with Daria Gavrilova (Vic), Astra Sharma (WA), Maddison Inglis (WA) and Lizette Cabrera (Qld) in the women’s draw.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stosur, Radionova, and Aiava also received wildcards today. Apparently Kim Clijsters declined a possible wild card.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Stosur, Radionova, and Aiava also received wildcards today. Apparently Kim Clijsters declined a possible wild card.
Is the comeback for Clijsters still happening? o_O

So... just Asia-Pacific WC to hand out, now?

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you mean?
You asked whether Giorgi had entered. Then I made the table (initially no table and I didn't know her ranking) which had her ranking #76 shown.

Reactions: m.f

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
There are one MD WC and one QD WC not yet issued. Stosur may get the last MD WC depending whether she could move into MD as the 9th alternate.

Wildcards as of Dec 27 2020:

"
Murray is one of eight main draw wildcard recipients to be announced today, joining Aussies Thanasi Kokkinakis (SA), Alex Bolt (SA), Aleksandar Vukic (NSW), Destanee Aiava (Vic) and Arina Rodionova (Vic).

India’s Sumit Nagal and Wang Xiyu of China will also compete in the main draw after being named recipients of the tournament’s Asia-Pacific wildcards.

These players join Daria Gavrilova, Astra Sharma, Christopher O’Connell, Maddison Inglis, Lizette Cabrera and Marc Polmans, who were announced as AO 2021 main-draw wildcards prior to Christmas.
"
Murray, Kokkinakis among latest to receive AO 2021 wildcards

More wildcards announced for Australian Open 2021

1 - 20 of 84 Posts