Tennis Forum banner

201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
16,022 Posts
Kim need to play Singles in finals. So Vandeweghe can played doubles and mixed. She has no chance against Sloane's wall game. Kim even injured can win or get games

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Lisicki cried after winning a few games in an exhibition? Wow, talk about clutching at straws. She should've given up years ago when she was still ahead, now she's challenging Alexandra Stevenson's levels of delusion.

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Nakashima really pulling his weight for Chicago.

Is this event still going?

I lost any interest in it at least 10 days ago, just seems way to long.
The final is today between Chicago (Sloane) and NY (Kim) and others.

What I have lost interested in for me it's the Battle of the Brits, I don't even know what's going on anymore. Will check out MouRat's UTS today.

·
Registered
16,022 Posts
Kim being injured really costed New York. Jack Sock and Vandewghe have to play 3 matches back to back

·
Registered
16,022 Posts
I turn it off after Vandweghe trailing 1-3 in Singles thinking there was no way.

Genie Bouchard thanks for botching the doubles xD

·
Registered
319 Posts
So happy for NY, Coco really rose to the occasion there at the end. Great drama and entertainment and the result I was hoping for when the season started.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
560 Posts
Women’s doubles for Chicago really started to falter towards the end. They lost their last regular season match by losing 7 straight games. The same thing happened again today. Sloane coming off the bench in the super tiebreaker provided a boost but Kamau should’ve subbed her in right after they lost the set tiebreak because Genie was being picked on by that point.

Sloane beating Vandeweghe’s annoying, cocky ass and Nakashima blanking Sock in singles was win enough tbh.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts

Quite the dramatic win! Congrats NY Empires! They made a good choice to trade for Coco/Melichar

201 - 216 of 216 Posts