181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Reactions: Scbu

·
Registered
16,035 Posts
Good now Kim can rest more not having to do everything most of the time.
Lisicki beating Venus wasn't not expected, Venus was so bad and can't get a ball in play like in doubles. She was bandaging shoulders and put ice on it after the few games, they have to look after her all the time.
Peschke can't last in rallies against the girls.
Wish they could trade off Baptise too but she's fetches the towel and water pretty fast.
Sock/Skupski/Kim was carrying the whole team for too long

·
Registered
16,035 Posts
Pegula 5-0 Lisicki Really just in time.

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Poor Bine.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
At least Lisicki had her random 15 minutes fame back for a day :rolleyes: Sorry but her career seems to be over. I know it‘s only an exhibition event but from all of her matches, she only played good for once.

After her Wimbledon run 2013, she played a decent season in 2014 and 2015, but she became a totally different player since 2016.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts

Sloane+Eugenie lose 1-5 to Brady

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
can someone explain me the 1:20:51 point

is it a mistake by everyone involved? or can any of the players hit a return when the ball clips the net?

edit: yeah, sry, it's seems like that's part of the rules, the commentator basically says that. weird!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
edit: yeah, sry, it's seems like that's part of the rules, the commentator basically says that. weird!
Yes
No lets at WTT
Same with Juniors IIRC

·
Registered
353 Posts
I wasn't talking about no lets though ;) that one is pretty obvious. In the point I mentioned Pegula returns the serve even though she is not the receiving player in that point.
I love it! They should keep this in the main tour for doubles. I'd like to see it in singles too but too many players would bitch about it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kim has a small abdominal strain. Apparently, Vandeweghe has a leg injury. That's why she wasn't able to continue that singles match. They want to 'save' Kim in case they make it to the play offs.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yea they're resting Kim's ab for the playoffs and Coco just said in her interview that it was actually something she ate that was bothering her in the singles. So her upset stomach lead to melichar stepping in

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
At least Lisicki had her random 15 minutes fame back for a day :rolleyes: Sorry but her career seems to be over. I know it‘s only an exhibition event but from all of her matches, she only played good for once.

After her Wimbledon run 2013, she played a decent season in 2014 and 2015, but she became a totally different player since 2016.
yeah a player who can't play because she's constantly injured.

181 - 200 of 216 Posts