Tennis Forum banner
141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
20,486 Posts
Well, field didn't end up being very strong but still got we're getting some WTA action. I'm so annoyed for Marta lol At least she's getting more matches, I guess and someone can still withdraw.
Marta Kostyuk will very likely get in main draw as it looks like they will not use the 2 top 20 WC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55,629 Posts
Burrage is making the trip at the last minute so must fancy chances of sneaking in.
Even Lisicki using her SR is ahead of her in the list lol

·
Registered
9,264 Posts
Burrage is making the trip at the last minute so must fancy chances of sneaking in.
Very interesting. Dart did get that random MDWC 2 years ago here. Think they said it was due to a past agreement with the LTA or something, but i think it might have been more to do with an admin mix up, but maybe a chance of some equally random QWC here? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Q draw when it comes out.

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,831 Posts
In about 30 minuts...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Zvonareva, Diatchenko and Minnen are missing from the Qualifying Draw. I know that Bepa is planning on playing doubles, did she receive a MDWC?

·
Registered
20,486 Posts
Zvonareva, Diatchenko and Minnen are missing from the Qualifying Draw. I know that Bepa is planning on playing doubles, did she receive a MDWC?
Minnen is in because they only used 3 WC .

It is possible Zvonareva asked for the top 20 WC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,264 Posts
Loving these random Linz GB WCs, but a tough match for Jodie.

She did beat a couple of players in and around Martincova's ranking in Cherbourg the other week, but this'll likely be tougher.

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,831 Posts
With Ulrikke (NOR) and Lisicki all got IN ithink...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Main draw will be released tomorrow, right ?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
Tournament website says sunday

141 - 160 of 168 Posts