Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
76,489 Posts
Nominations:
Austria: Barbara Haas, Julia Grabher, Melanie Klaffner, Mira Antonitsch
Bulgaria: Viktoriya Tomova, Isabella Shinikova, Gergana Topalova, Petia Arshinkova
Croatia: Jana Fett, Tena Lukas, Lea Boskovic, Darija Jurak
Estonia: Anett Kontaveit, Elena Malygina, Katriin Saar, Saara Orav, Valeria Gorlats
Greece: Maria Sakkari, Despina Papamichail, Valentini Grammatikopoulou, Michaela Laki
Italy: Jasmine Paolini, Camila Giorgi, Giulia Gatto-Monticone, Martina Trevisan, Elisabetta Cocciaretto
Luxembourg: Mandy Minella, Eleonora Molinaro, Claudine Schaul, Marie Weckerle, Tiffany Cornelius
Poland: Magda Linette, Iga Swiatek, Magdalena Frech, Maja Chwalinska, Alicja Rosolska
Serbia: Nina Stojanovic, Aleksandra Krunic, Olga Danilovic, Fatma Idrizovic
Slovenia: Tamara Zidansek, Kaja Juvan, Dalila Jakupovic, Nika Radisic, Pia Lovric
Sweden: Rebecca Peterson, Johanna Larsson, Mirjam Bjorklund, Caijsa Wilda Hennemann, Cornelia Lister
Turkey: Cagla Buyukakcay, Pemra Ozgen, Basak Eraydin, Berfu Cengiz, Ipek Oz
Ukraine: Elina Svitolina, Dayana Yastremska, Kateryna Kozlova, Katarina Zavatska, Lesia Tsurenko

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Ukraine definitely the favourite in Tallinn, providing they don't have withdrawals. Croatia could've sent a much better team and will possibly face relegation now.

Sweden, Slovenia, Poland and Serbia looking like the stronger teams in the Esch-sur-Allzette group.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Kontaveit and Sakkari ATM in the entry list of Dubai, Svitolina and Yastremska in the EL of St. Petersburg.
Both tournaments start the 2nd of February, but they are all supposed to be in Tallinn the 4th for the Fed Cup tie draw.
Without Kontaveit and Sakkari Estonia and Greece are practically unexistant, but I wonder if Kontaveit may actually miss to play in Tallinn.

Let's see what happens.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Here's the order of play for the matches in Luxembourg:

I don't know if there will be any streams. There were none last year, so I guess no.

I'm disappointed by the lack of publicity for the event in Luxembourg. The organizers did a press conference three weeks ago, but the newspapers haven't announced much. It's the second biggest tennis event in Luxembourg after the WTA tournament.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
77,406 Posts
Any order for Estonia? The players know it for few days obviously, but on fedcup.com - nothing
Wednesday, 4pm.

Estonia vs. Greece
Italy vs. Austria
Croatia vs. Bulgaria

Thursday, 4pm.

Estonia vs. Italy
Austria vs. Greece
Ukraina vs. Bulgaria

Friday, 4pm.

Estonia vs. Austria
Italy vs. Greece
Ukraina vs. Croatia

Saturday, 1pm.

A-I vs. B-I
A- II vs. B- II
A-III vs. B-IV

·
Registered
600 Posts
They start with Estonia EVERY DAY? What stupidity, do they only want schoolkids in attendance? Or want to be safe from being pelted with stones by Kanepi fans who have to work until 6?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts