Tennis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Was it Tara Snyder? Your clue about her achieving her highest ranking in 1998 makes me think Snyder might be the Kansan you're referring to. I don't know if Snyder was indeed a Kansan, but I do remember that she reached her career best ranking in 1998.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ding ding ding ding ding! Samn, you've got it :D.

New question: what is the one match Jennifer Capriati played between September 1993 and February 1996? Try to give the year, location, and the opponent.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What former top 10 American player filed a lawsuit against a U.S. pro tournament after being involved in a car accident while being driven in a car to/from the venue during the 1980s?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
New Q: How many players in the open era won a slam on their very first main draw try (at that particular slam)?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Not right with either Marsikova or Austin, though Austin has a link to this player...
Okay. I'm looking through American top tenners, though just from year-end lists:
Austin, Evert, BJK, Jaeger, Shriver, Navratilova, Potter, Garrison, Jordan, Rinaldi.

I don't remember learning of lawsuits of theirs from the 1980s and I couldn't find anything, so I give up!

241 - 260 of 280 Posts