Tennis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
So glad she won! She had the match on her racquet on one of the MPs and she made the wrong shot selection choice. Thought she would blow it after that but so glad she pulled through!

A great birthday present to herself :)

·
Premium Member
27,087 Posts
I think Pri lacks discipline and focus...that’s what it looks like from the outside anyway.

Such a great win for Maddy...very happy for her

·
Premium Member
21,301 Posts
Wow Maddi. Way to hang on. Hope she’s ok physically. Jakupovic had to retire due to breathing difficulties.

I was in Melb up until yesterday and air quality terrible. I can’t imagine playing in it.

·
Premium Member
27,087 Posts
Destanee is playing pretty decent atm. Gosh it’s sad watching her tho...she is so talented...she could be right up there with her peers Anisimova and Yastremska is she was putting in the work.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Des served great. And seemed more motivated then normal as she should in the AO! I hope she keeps it up but i know she hates tennis.

Her opponent missed too much and was too dumb to get her to move .

Go Des!

·
Premium Member
21,301 Posts
Good money for her too. I know thats a big motivation for her, so I’m glad she’s earned a fair chunk. Keep going!

·
Registered
76,154 Posts
Popovic lost 1st set 67(5) to Bogdan. Not a bad effort against top seed. She's got a good game and a good serve, just needs to learn to cut the errors.

Perez down 67(7) 01 to Wickmayer. Had a SP but couldn't take it. Same old story for Ellen, no consistency whatsoever.

Woolcock crushing Tjandramulia 60 41. Haven't really been watching this one, but ouch.

261 - 280 of 427 Posts