Tennis Forum banner

541 - 560 of 584 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
78,821 Posts
Maria Sotskova announced her retirement in July.

And today it was announced that she has received a ten year ban for submitting a forged document to explain a doping violation.

·
Blighted and solo
43,975 Posts
Dreams do come true! :love:

They are so wrong for doing that to Sotskova. Bitches.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anna is my favorite and I love her programs this year! Am I the only one who thinks a romance is budding between her and Daniil? When she got off the ice he put his arm around her and then rubbed her back with his thumb. Not anything huge, but I don't think I've ever done that with just a student or friend. Interesting.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
The Grand Prix is a joke. I don't understand why they couldn't have done a testing protocol and athlete isolation like other sports have done.
I agree. Just look at the disparity between Cup of China and Rostelecom. Like, are we supposed to pretend these are equivalent events? I understand that they had to take travel into consideration but this is too much.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Bell killed it! Hope she takes the gold and can carry her form to a deserved national title.

Why do I feel like Amber Glenn has had the same programs for the past 3 seasons?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Are the skaters virtual skating at eachother? weird but its no contact sport as tennis so its not important to see the other live 🤔 with the olympics coming its more interesting to follow the season.

541 - 560 of 584 Posts