Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,973 Posts
They always have to put someone in some hideous trouser number and unfortunately this year it’s Elina. Still, at least she doesn’t look like a streetwalker so it’s a step up from previous years.
Elina's trousers are absolutely elegant. The design of the black jacket isn't much to my taste but the trousers and the shoes are superb.

What's remarkable is that everything is creative and tasty with most of them.

The negative takes of many posters in this thread are essentially laughable. :grin2:

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
:hearts:
1. Andreescu
2. Svitolina
- a bit jarring at first, but grows. Elina being very individual.
3. Bencic
4. Pliskova

:unsure:
5. Barty
6. Osaka
- looks like she's missing a corsage

:help:
7. Kvitova
8. Halep

·
Registered
978 Posts
I wonder if they all have the same stylist or if they pick their own outfits. I like Barty’s simple dress, but wish she’d worn her hair differently. Elina always looks cheap to me.

One year Serena, Kerber, Kvitova, and Li Na went, and I think those photos were some of my fave, mostly because I like all those players. Most of them looked good that year, too, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Naomi and Belinda look fantastic! And I love Simona's dress. I appreciate what Bianca was going for but doesn't look great somehow, same thing with Elina. It's cool that she isn't into wearing dresses but this doesn't work

·
Registered
81,485 Posts

121 - 140 of 140 Posts