Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Well, obvious some people don't feel the same way about wild cards the way I do, but hey, if they wanna give Stosur wild card after wild card, and watch her lose first round after first round - well hey, more power to you. But to tell me to get professional help, why not take a look at the current rankings and then decide who needs the help.
Just clarifying Sam has gotten into Strasbourg on her own ranking she doesnt need a WC, where did you see she got a WC?

·
Registered
31,048 Posts
It's good to see that Aryna is taking the clay season seriously even though she sucks on it.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
There is a large gap in ranking (MD entry on Apr 8) between 108-ranked Ferro and the next-in 209-ranked Hives.

This would mean Hives is still an alternate in FO Q if she has not withdrawn.

·
Registered
53,871 Posts
There is a large gap in ranking (MD entry on Apr 8) between 108-ranked Ferro and the next-in 209-ranked Hives.

This would mean Hives is still an alternate in FO Q if she has not withdrawn.
Hives would have made the MD had she stayed in the list.

Last 2 players in the MD are:

#108 Ferro
#217 Paquet

·
Registered
31,048 Posts
Why on earth did Scone take a wildcard before Madrid and Rome and then play like shit in Rome (indicating she could actually use the practice) only to then decline :help:?

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
She had accepted a WC, but has since declined according to the tournament twitter
ok I had missed the news

Why on earth did Scone take a wildcard before Madrid and Rome and then play like shit in Rome (indicating she could actually use the practice) only to then decline :help:?
Medical reason according to the tournament twitter

21 - 40 of 40 Posts