·
Registered
21,755 Posts
Doha
Acapulco

·
Registered
21,755 Posts
I'm credentialed and working in media at the New York Open until the 17th (I started Saturday). When I requested the tournament, I had just applied and wasn't approved until after I requested to manage.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
No PAW for Qatar? That is unacceptable!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm credentialed and working in media at the New York Open until the 17th (I started Saturday). When I requested the tournament, I had just applied and wasn't approved until after I requested to manage.
@Power Shot, you have not finished AO league table. Can you finish the table at this week? Yes or no?

·
Registered
21,755 Posts
Let me remind everyone of two things:

I gave a day's notice about not being able to manage Doha BEFORE main draw play fully began (there was one match that, as Charles said, no one cared about). Someone else had time to start a thread.

If it wasn't for me, PAW Australian Open would never have been played as no one bothered to open a thread LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE PLAY IN THE YEAR'S FIRST MAJOR BEGAN.

From this point forward, if I have a real-life commitment, I will not manage that week or withdraw my commitment to manage if I have done sqo in advance.

·
Registered
21,755 Posts
Miami

·
Registered
21,755 Posts
Lugano
Stuttgart

1 - 20 of 68 Posts