Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It's finally happening, calf length leggings can be worn without shorts or a skirt on top, Christmas has come early for me! I hope to see some players in leggings next year.

I love Serena's dress, not sure about Maria's yet. It's better than her US Open dress that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I'm almost certain that Serena pulled that out ouf the closet for whatever promo that was. I think that's from one of her 2014 or 2017 kits.

·
Registered
21,413 Posts
The white Isola dress looks great, it reminds me of some of the stuff Venus used to wear with Reebok.

Maria’s dress looks like it was made from one of those textured paper craft kits ?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
2019 is the anniversary year, 20 since Serena won her first slam. That cannot be in the lineup planned for this year leading up to what they have planned for New York.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Marias looks like Serenas dress at the AO 2008 R1 match and for Dubai 2008

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
2019 is the anniversary year, 20 since Serena won her first slam. That cannot be in the lineup planned for this year leading up to what they have planned for New York.
Wow, it never hit me about this being the anniversary year for Serena. Sounds like you already know what's in the works, as far as the 2019 US Open goes.

21 - 40 of 810 Posts