Tennis Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1445 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,249 Posts
Well she is so far :lol:

I mean Serena had her dead to rights anyway. I'm dying at them acting like Plish was going to come out here and drag all of a sudden.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I'll open the Wimbledon thread if we're still slamless by then. I snapped her out of her funk in 2012 and 2016. Her record on grass in my threads is 37-0 (2012 Wimbledon singles + doubles, 2012 London singles + doubles, 2016 Wimbledon singles + doubles). :angel:

But I'm definitely not giving up on RG....

Ok?!? Clay has lowkey been her best surface in recent years since she's gotten slower. It gives her extra time to get her feet set up. She's taken like 5 losses on clay in this whole decade (!!!!), and 2 of them (Charleston 14, Madrid 15) should hold no weight because she was blatantly injured. :lol:

I guess people just don't trust RG because of the fuckery there. But at this point, there's fuckery for Serena at all 4 of the majors. I genuinely don't think RG is any worse than the others.
:shrug:
HELLO!!!! I was just gonna bring this up. Shes been 24-2 at Roland Garros and has won Rome 3 times since 2013. And tbh she was hitting the ball better at Roland Garros than at Wimbledon last year.

Idk why these gerls think its a lost cause :lol:

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,071 Posts
Osaka CLUBBING that ass! I dont understand why Serena struggles with Pliskova's bowlegged ass as much as she does!
The last 2 matches have just been sloppy starts. I think she was down 2-4(?) in NY and should've won 10 of the next 11 games to win it 4&1. And then last night she should've reeled off 10 of the last 12 games if not for the freak injury. :zzz:

Serena will give her a proper clobbering eventually if they continue to meet.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Kvitova will be tough in the final. I think Serena would have gotten past Osaka on determination alone but Kvitova in the final would have been horrifying. At this point I know fate had its way last night... my little heart couldn’t have handled another final loss anyways.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Naomi better not let this talk bird looking heffa win this match!!!!

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
YASSSSS!!!!! Go Naomi!!!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Thank you Osaka. I'm sorry I wanted your ass out against Hsieh :lol:

Interesting final. Kvitova hasn't been tested at all, while Osaka has played her way into form after looking wobbly in the first week.

Still gonna root for Kvitova. That girl went through hell with that attack and it would be an amazing comeback story. Naomi being battle tested will not be easy though.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I knew she was gonna finish it with an ace. Osaka is the first player that I've seen that can be the next GREAT! Actually backing up her slam win and is hungry for more! Refreshing.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Picking Kvitova for the final tho. I think Petra will have Naomi on her back foot more than in this match, similar to how Naomi struggles with Keys (bar the USO semi).

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I know my fellow Serena stans are not rooting for Osaka in the final... this little girl that hired Sascha and got him to teach her all of Serena’s trade secrets. The girl that played the victim card way up after the USO and caused even more backlash to Serena. The girl that prevented Serena from getting to 24 and tying the record...

I don’t hate her, but I really don’t like her and her weird ass personality. Kvitova is an angel in my book and has never beaten Serena at anything major. She can stay, and she will have my full support on Friday because I am a true Serena fan and I do not support people who oppose the Queens crown.

·
Registered
47,498 Posts
I think it's time to take Sascha back... specially if Naomi wins this Oz open. Two majors in a row. Serena hasn't been the same since Sascha left. Yeah, she won what.. 4 more majors, but lot of crazy losses in finals and big moments too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Tsitsipas :spit: Winning 6 games, really?

ANOTHER runner-up plate for Nadal in Melbourne :hysteric: He is determined to be worse than Murray and Sharapova.

·
Registered
84,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,258
I think it's time to take Sascha back... specially if Naomi wins this Oz open. Two majors in a row. Serena hasn't been the same since Sascha left. Yeah, she won what.. 4 more majors, but lot of crazy losses in finals and big moments too.
She would never do that. She never looks back, that is not Serena..( even I don´t think that Sascha wants to comeback)...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thank you Osaka. I'm sorry I wanted your ass out against Hsieh :lol:

Interesting final. Kvitova hasn't been tested at all, while Osaka has played her way into form after looking wobbly in the first week.

Still gonna root for Kvitova. That girl went through hell with that attack and it would be an amazing comeback story. Naomi being battle tested will not be easy though.
I know my fellow Serena stans are not rooting for Osaka in the final... this little girl that hired Sascha and got him to teach her all of Serena’s trade secrets. The girl that played the victim card way up after the USO and caused even more backlash to Serena. The girl that prevented Serena from getting to 24 and tying the record...

I don’t hate her, but I really don’t like her and her weird ass personality. Kvitova is an angel in my book and has never beaten Serena at anything major. She can stay, and she will have my full support on Friday because I am a true Serena fan and I do not support people who oppose the Queens crown.
I don't hate her either, although Sascha gets the side eye. But as Serena is out I want Petra to win because of the attack. The only benefit of Serena not being in the final is that I don't need to get up early on Saturday morning anymore!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Sascha will never go back after what Mold did to him. He's probably very happy about his protege reaching her second consecutive final.

If Serena wants to win another slam, she's going to have to work on fitness, no other way around it. She just can't keep up, I just didn't see it in this AO, no way she would have been able to go through Osaka within a day and then Petra. Get on that treadmill and don't stop until 2013 emerges.

1241 - 1260 of 1445 Posts