Tennis Forum banner

481 - 500 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Upset in Euros Ice Dance as Sinitsina and Katsalapov take the gold medals over Papadakis and Cizeron by 0.14 points.

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Lol. So many minutes to give the notes. They needed enough time to give the grades so the Russians win.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Congrats to Alena on her Europeans win! I wish Mariah had gotten her national championship, but regardless her skate the most memorable of the event

·
Registered
15,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #492 (Edited)
It's interesting that coming into this season Trusova had a lot of predictions of being unbeatable due to her quads, yet she has come up short against Anna and Alena three times now. We'll see what happens at Worlds.

·
Registered
15,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
US Mens SP
1 Nathan Chen 114.13
2 Jason Brown 100.99
3 Andrew Torgashev 97.87
4 Vincent Zhou 94.82

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Apparently, there are rumours that Sasha is leaving Eteri?

Anyway, she still does nothing for me. It's quite interesting how she was touted to be the best of the three A's because of her quads and now she's losing consistency on most of them. I shudder to think how they will be in a few years when puberty actually kicks in for her. At the moment, it looks like she's losing her quads, and fast.

Kostornaia is still mesmerizing as usual even with a fall.

·
Registered
25,486 Posts
If Trusova could skate a clean program then she would dominate just because of the numbers, but she is incapable of doing so.

481 - 500 of 517 Posts