Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts
GP assignments are to be announced on June 19/20.
If it's on the 20th, that's my birthday and the best gift ever would be for Kostornaia to be at Skate America. :hearts:

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
I'm hoping for this...

... it would still be better than today's final at Roland Garros.

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,063 Posts
Hope we get many triple axels this season from the ladies! :D
(I'm assuming that's the monkey's jump :p )

The monkey only did a double. :p

Also, breaking news 4CC 2021 in Sydney, Australia. First major Figure Skating event at this level in southern hemisphere!!! I'd love to see Nathan Chen and Rika Kihara there.

·
Registered
14,770 Posts
Wondering if the quad jump is really gonna be introduced more seriously in competition by others than only Trusova, Shcherbakova or Tursynbaeva.

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts
Wondering if the quad jump is really gonna be introduced more seriously in competition by others than only Trusova, Shcherbakova or Tursynbaeva.
Pretty sure Kihira plans on putting it in her LP this season.

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts
Omg you will get to see Roman. I’m so jealous. Will you throw him a present for me? :hearts:
For a small fee.. :eek:h:

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seeing how the 3A's do in their senior debut will be one of the big stories. In terms of individual events I'm looking forward to SC with Rika vs Zhenya vs Trusova and NHK Trophy with Alina vs Rika vs Kostornaia.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Interesting that neither Kaori (reigning JNats champ) or Satoko are going to be at NHK :surprise:

SC is going to be interesting with Kihira vs Medvedeva vs Trusova and of course NHK with Kihira vs Zagitova

NHK for men's is also shocking without Tanaka or Uno, guess JFed is banking on their two stars atm in Kihira & Hanyu

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
GP assignments

Ladies

Men
How in the HELL did Anastasiia Gubanova not get a GP assignment but Sotskova did? Disgusting.

Anyway, excited for every GP as all of them promise to be amazing in the ladies' field! Even the weakest ones have six ladies who I can see being potential GP medalists.

Also, I see Chartrand did not get a GP invite despite Cotop and Mallet getting one...presumably she'll get the Skate Canada host spot as I can't recall anyone else being superbly competitive with her...maybe Alicia Pineault or Alison Schumacher? But I can't see them being better than her.

1 - 20 of 439 Posts