• vs Vekic (Cincinnati)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would go with the point against Keys in Beijing, because I think it highlights what Jo has done so well this year, constructing points and then finishing them off at the net. Really nice.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Guys... Joko's board needs/deserves more discussion...:eek:

I predicted this. When players get seperated off into their own threads, there is just more work and clicking and time to read, you can't flick quickly between threads for tid bits and so quick, smaller talk disappears and even more seperation is placed for picture threads etc. On top of that major match news will be discussed in general discussion anyway.

·
Registered
11,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I predicted this. When players get seperated off into their own threads, there is just more work and clicking and time to read, you can't flick quickly between threads for tid bits and so quick, smaller talk disappears and even more seperation is placed for picture threads etc. On top of that major match news will be discussed in general discussion anyway.
True.. With Laura and Hev too, posters mainly stick to the general discussion thread and can miss things posted elsewhere. I probably should have posted this in the main Jo Konta thread. :facepalm:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts