·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Day 1 is up: College Tennis Today: Women's NTI Day 1: Top 4 Seeds Blank Out Opponents. I expected the battle of the UMs to go down to the wire and am not too surprised to see Michigan secure the "upset." I am a little surprised at LSU grabbing a win over Oklahoma State. I wonder if the moment got a bit overwhelming for the Cowgirls.

I don't think I would've thought this before the tournament, but I think UNC has a pretty good chance at repeating. I'm expecting a Vanderbilt vs. UNC final, but obviously would love to see my Buckeyes cause an upset tomorrow :)

A commenter mentioned that Hannah King is out for a while, which really hurts UGA. With her in the lineup, they could be in contention for a Final Four berth.

·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I gather Ken can't actually see the court properly from his broadcasting set-up for the last match. UNC serving for the title.

Broken. Lots of breaks in a row.
5-5 final set.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am so happy for my Cal Bears!

I thought that if Lynn Chi could come back and play in the middle of the line-up, that would really help the Bears' depth. And in this tournament, the bottom of the line-up really came through!

Hopefully this win will give the Bears confidence that carries through the season.

GO BEARS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts