Tennis Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Ellen is actually still in school finishing up, as she is taking five years to do a Masters alongside her Bachelor's degree, so she can just bike right over to the courts.
Oh yeah, I thought she earned some kind of scholarship or award. That girl, if I recall had nearly a 4.0 gpa. Crazy smart!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Doyle with her ups and downs. She beat Chi, lost to Katz, then beat Fabikova yesterday at the Pac-12 tournament.
then loses a close one to Arizona's #1, Lauren Marker in 3 sets

I'm just glad that Lord (and Lampl) is still in the hunt in both singles and doubles, as we really need her solid at #6. We know Lampl is solid with her 6 match clinchers.

Hardebeck's win streak is stopped at 16 against Harrison. So time to start a new streak for her (can't believe I am say this :grin2:).

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pac-12 Championships are set

Main:
Singles: Harrison (UCLA) vs. Manasse (Cal)
Doubles: Lord/Zhao (Stanford) vs. Panoho/Osborne (ASU)

Invitational:
Singles: Lampl (Stanford) vs. Hauger (Cal)
Doubles: Fleming/Miller (UCLA) vs. Hampton/Jump (ASU)

Looking forward to another Lampl-Hauger tough match.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
While SEC championships today saw UF def AUBURN 4-2, Woolcock has been out of lineups this whole tourney -- perhaps sick/illness? That bumped the whole lineups up a place, but Liang has been solid at #6 for UF, clinching both Quarters & Semi's today. They will play against UGA for finals tomorrow, who beat Vandy 4-0. Without Woolcock, UF could still pull through, but will be a tough order if they also lost the doubles point like they did today against Auburn.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Pac-12 Championships are set

Main:
Singles: Harrison (UCLA) vs. Manasse (Cal)
Doubles: Lord/Zhao (Stanford) vs. Panoho/Osborne (ASU)

Invitational:
Singles: Lampl (Stanford) vs. Hauger (Cal)
Doubles: Fleming/Miller (UCLA) vs. Hampton/Jump (ASU)

Looking forward to another Lampl-Hauger tough match.
Coincidence that the same teams are represented in both events?
USC is a now show after almost winning PAC-12 conference.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Coincidence that the same teams are represented in both events?
USC is a now show after almost winning PAC-12 conference.
Nice catch. The singles and doubles matches will be aired on Pac-12 network this morning. Let's see if Cat can make it 4 years in a row for UCLA for the singles title.

·
Registered
124 Posts
North Carolina and Florida take tournament crowns. Only Big 12 & 10 to go. Ohio State & Michigan don't play in regular season? In my opinion only, stupid conference schedule.

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,320 Posts
Buckeyes claim outright B1G title!

161 - 170 of 170 Posts