Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Saw on Twitter that Ingrid Neel committed to Florida.

Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Nice get for Stanford. Looks like Emily defeated Ingrid Neel (Florida commit) at the USO Junior tournament this year.
Emma and Emily will be solid replacements for Krista and Lindsey.
Stanford will be getting back to having the depth that they've had in the past with:
Zhao, Davidson, Doyle
Lord, Lampl, Lee
and now, Higuchi, Arbuthnott

It should be a battle with North vs. South (Stanford vs UCLA). :wink2:

[url=http://postimg.org/image/lgx55rh4n/][/URL]

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I like 2017-2018 list of recruits as Stanford will need 3:

Bellis, Kenin, Swan...most likely will turn pro!??? >:)

Bellis isn't even listed on TRN anymore. Does that mean she already turned pro? That class will be an important one though. So many good players. I'd take any of those in the top 8.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anyone have an intel on Raveena Kingsley? I was hoping she'd end up at Stanford, but unless Carol (unwisely) decides to go pro, Emily took the last scholarship, so there isn't one left for Raveena.

For the record, I'll happily take Emily though! :)

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Bellis isn't even listed on TRN anymore. Does that mean she already turned pro? That class will be an important one though. So many good players. I'd take any of those in the top 8.
Honestly, don't know why she hasn't officially already.
It's not like she needs a scholarship or financial aid. :lol:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Anyone have an intel on Raveena Kingsley? I was hoping she'd end up at Stanford, but unless Carol (unwisely) decides to go pro, Emily took the last scholarship, so there isn't one left for Raveena.

For the record, I'll happily take Emily though! :eek:)
The best thing for Carol is to finish college and get her degree from Stanford. At best she's a Top 150 player, which is a tough way to earn a living on the tour.

·
Registered
224 Posts

For the record, I'll happily take Emily though! :)

According to TRN, Raveena just committed to LSU, which has 3 solid blue chips in its 2016-2017 recruiting class. Interesting...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts