Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart, here are the teams:

The tie will be played on indoor hardcourts (Rebound Ace Synpave) and be played on February 7-8.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
German girls did not have a good AO but still they SHOULD win. Are Tomljanovic and Gavrilova not allowed to play FC yet? I thought they could play ITF competitions for AUS but not WTA until they get citizenship? :unsure:

·
Registered
76,533 Posts
German girls did not have a good AO but still they SHOULD win. Are Tomljanovic and Gavrilova not allowed to play FC yet? I thought they could play ITF competitions for AUS but not WTA until they get citizenship? :unsure:
I think an ITF new law forbids players that have played FC for a previous nation before to play for another one. And yeh they also gotta wait for citizenship for this.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Kəv.;54277665 said:
I think an ITF new law forbids players that have played FC for a previous nation before to play for another one. And yeh they also gotta wait for citizenship for this.
Okay, Gavrilova hasn't played FC for Russia so she's good, but Tomljanovic played for Croatia...then again, Karatantcheva played FC for both BUL and KAZ so maybe they make exceptions?

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts
Rogowska is better than Gavrilova :)

Surprising Storm didnt get on the team as she is obviously the best junior now

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Excited ! :bounce:

Love this poster :lol:

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Team Australia arrived in Germany

:eek:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Team Germany

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Casey is so out of form its a good thing. I think Aus have a chance but I'd make the Germans a good chance for this.

·
Registered
53,595 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Germany in 4

·
Registered
53,595 Posts

Epic 3rd set. Amazing win from Andrea ! :worship:

·