Tennis Forum banner

941 - 960 of 968 Posts

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
She pulled out of the Guangzhou (Q) next week ... is she injured again ?
Hopefully not... things were starting to look a bit more optimistic after the US Open :sad:

In any case probably wasn't the best of scheduling. I mean, ok she could have qualified in Tokyo with a better draw, but still I wonder if playing the french clay ITF's wouldn't have been better... or even playing the American hardcourt ITF's, especially the one in Las Vegas that always does promotions using her photos https://www.facebook.com/redrockproopen/posts/524608254357530

·
Registered
112 Posts
:( seems to me like she's given up on this year already considering she's home enjoying life and what not. hope she makes the AO qualies next year.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Luxembourg? wtf? when did she sign up and if she did, how did she enter anyway?

hope she does enter Poitiers after all even though she'll likely be stuck in qualies looking how packed the draw is.

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #956
Luxembourg? wtf? when did she sign up and if she did, how did she enter anyway?

hope she does enter Poitiers after all even though she'll likely be stuck in qualies looking how packed the draw is.
http://www.bglbnpparibas-open.lu/play_en.html

16-17 days ago the latest (the sign up) . Many withdrawals occur in the last tournaments of the year. But qualies in Poitiers nonetheless, of course (if she recovers) .

·
Registered
112 Posts
Players

16-17 days ago the latest (the sign up) . Many withdrawals occur in the last tournaments of the year. But qualies in Poitiers nonetheless, of course (if she recovers) .
yea i had opened that earlier before... so she would've been a Qualies ALT if anything. good chance to reunite with Ana for a bit though. :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Only 10 days left till poitiers qualies, i doubt she will be able to play there. This is such a bad luck year for her, hope she will recover fast

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #959
yea i had opened that earlier before... so she would've been a Qualies ALT if anything. good chance to reunite with Ana for a bit though. :cool:
2 weeks ago she was #199 . Last on that list (whenever it was last updated) is #196 and it's Wednesday so 100% she would have gotten in (easily) .

941 - 960 of 968 Posts