14. Bosnia and Herzegovina
15. Turkey
16. Luxembourg

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Re: Europe/Africa Zone I

I wonder where it will be hosted. I hope the Netherlands :D
They can't give it t Israel again :( That would be unfair given their sportsmanship levels :sad:

It terms of realistic guessing, I think it will be held in GB, Netherlands, Slovenia, Israel or Turkey. Israel and Turkey are the only places warm enough to have it outdoor and the other nations are the only ones with Indoor facilities that could host 4 pools with 2 sesions :)

·
Registered
17,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Actually you don't need any special facility to get Fed Cup. :lol: Even Portugal, Hungary, Estonia already hosted. ;) Everyone can get it.

·
Registered
37,335 Posts

Actually you don't need any special facility to get Fed Cup. :lol: Even Portugal and Hungary already hosted. ;) Everyone can get it.
Oh :)
But I still doubt some of the countries will offer due to Economic Crises. Hungary may due to their Olympic Success and the fact they have a great chance to qualify. There are many lowly ranked teams that are very unlucky as they could have very difficult opponents in their pool. Like Poland could have Romania/Netherlands, Hungary and then Georgia :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still it may be a little unfair , but I still hope they will give it to Israel again because the last two times I had no opportunity to visit Eilat and go to the matches . May be I will be more lucky next year :) . I am a little bit selfish , I know :)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Still it may be a little unfair , but I still hope they will give it to Israel again because the last two times I had no opportunity to visit Eilat and go to the matches . May be I will be more lucky next year :) . I am a little bit selfish , I know :)
they did :eek::eek::eek:
didn't find it in english http://www.ita.co.il/news.php?extend.1963

·
Registered
4 Posts
:bounce: They actually did it again! I don't believe it ! I just thought about it today and it happened ... too bad I didn't thought about million dollars . And as I read it will be ITF event before that . Double yeah ! :)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
1 - 20 of 1356 Posts