Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Re: +++ 2012 Pictures Thread +++

Not bad, it's hard to tell 100% that she's fit but certainly I was expecting worse. It's a bad sign that she has had to resort to cortisone shots for her shoulder. Those are VERY painful and they don't resolve the underlying problem at all.

·
Registered
12,067 Posts

Yay, 2012 photo thread! :bounce:

One good photo, one bad photo. Really tells us nothing, other than she doesn't look horrific. :lol:

The cortisone shot though, I agree, not a good sign. At some point she's going to have to either rest the shoulder for a long period, or have surgery on it. It's not something that will heal itself while she's competing.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

Fat! :yeah:

But as you guys said about the shoulder, it's obvious it won't heal by itself.
I'm afraid 2012 will be a frustrating season with repetitive breaks. :(
Hope I'm wrong...

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts

Whats with her racquet? has she lost sponsorship from wilson? or maybe trying others out?

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts
^ your going? im going and so is 2 other jelena fans here, we should all attempt to sit together and cheer?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Ah yeah I'm going, but I'm taking my girlfriend one day and my nan for her Christmas present the other day do unless the plays the Sunday I can't be too aggressive :lol:

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts
:lol: im hoping its not sunday thats when im going with mum the others by myself and i can go crazy

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She actually looks good in the dress in some pics, I'm surprised.

Definately fitter than normal for her. :)

1 - 20 of 162 Posts