Tennis Forum banner

2011 FC WG Play-Offs: Slovakia vs Serbia - Who will win?

• Slovakia win 3-2

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Slovakia win 4-1

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Slovakia win 5-0

• Serbia win 3-2

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Serbia win 4-1

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Serbia win 5-0

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slovak Republic (s)(c)
v
Serbia

my pick - serbia 3-2, if jelena, ana, bojana, aleksandra are the team's players,

anything worse and i fear that the slovaks could win 4-1, or 3-2.

what's are peeps thoughts on this>

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Hopefully Serbia. And they will probably win if Ana and JJ play ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Slovakia offcourse i talked with dominika yesterday she wants i come so i will be there :)
How you talk with her?

By the way, she will not play this match because she will start to perform one year calm period from this match and next year of all rubber, she will replaced by Wienerova to play with Magdalena, Kucova sisters and Jurikova (she will replace Daniela). :eek:

(Moderators please tell me to delete this post if you think it has a problem)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
How you talk with her?

By the way, she will not play this match because she will start to perform one year calm period from this match and next year of all rubber, she will replaced by Wienerova to play with Magdalena, Kucova sisters and Jurikova (she will replace Daniela). :eek:

(Moderators please tell me to delete this post if you think it has a problem)
You always talk about this "calm period". What are you saying? I remember last year you said that Andreev couldn't play DC against Argentina because he didn't play well the year before which meant that he had to perform a calm period :spit:

And you really expect Russia to possibly pick Kournikova, Myskina, or Likhovtseva for this tie? :lol:. Why didn't Dementieva get added to that list? Does she have to perform a calm period? :tape:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts