Tennis Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
26,592 Posts
Tashkent & Linz please :)

Maybe I can do San Diego and the US Open? That would be my 1st Grand Slam :scared:

The time difference is about 9 for San Diego and 6 hours for the US Open, but I guess that is the case for most of us. So updates may be posted a little bit later. Hope this is not a problem. :p

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
^^ I've signed you up for the first two, but I didn't for San Diego and US Open cause you don't sound too sure you want to do those (or I just got that impression). So please say so if you want to do these tournaments when and if you decide to run them, take your time, it's no hurry to apply.

Also, don't worry about posting updates a bit later, everybody does them whenever we can so it's not a problem at all.

Grand slams are indeed a bit tricky to do, there's a lot of matches to keep track of, post updates, OOP's, and usually there's more players tipping then in smaller events.

So take your pick and let me know;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
New Haven and Beijing.

·
Registered
26,592 Posts
^^ I've signed you up for the first two, but I didn't for San Diego and US Open cause you don't sound too sure you want to do those (or I just got that impression). So please say so if you want to do these tournaments when and if you decide to run them, take your time, it's no hurry to apply.

Also, don't worry about posting updates a bit later, everybody does them whenever we can so it's not a problem at all.

Grand slams are indeed a bit tricky to do, there's a lot of matches to keep track of, post updates, OOP's, and usually there's more players tipping then in smaller events.

So take your pick and let me know;)
I can do San Diego & US Open :)

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
^^ I have signed up both of you for the events you chose, and myself for Tokyo.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Ive decided to run Guangzhou for the minute through some consideration as the tournament has the slightly better entry list at the moment with Li, Zheng, Schiavone and it'll be a nice way to kick off the Asian tour :)

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
^^ Of course:)

Yeah, we have 1 slam, 3 premier events and 3 international series events left to play by the end of the season. Those who qualify will also play Doha or Bali, so it's a maximum of 8 tournaments by the end of the season.

P. S. Hope no one minds that Tales and I run Doha and Bali(?). Since we're kind of regulars here who took over the whole thing after Marco took off, we thought that this would be a nice way to end the year.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
No problem Ma re :) And I have changed my mind, i now want to run Quebec City as Guangzhou only has one top 60 player in MD !!!!! and quebec has much stronger field :)

·
Registered
26,592 Posts
:wavey: Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could take over managing Tashkent? Sorry for the late notice, but I have to go to the hospital. Nothing serious, but I will not be able to update on Friday (and probably Saturday, maybe Sunday :shrug:) I will be able to update this evening and tomorrow evening.

Txs

Sasja

41 - 55 of 55 Posts