Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 RG FINAL A.Ivanovic def. J. Henin: How Will you React?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
What would you do.
I'd sit and cry in the dark. Okay, no. But I'd be disappointed of course. She's come a long way to lose to Ivanovic in the final. Not gonna happen. At least I hope so. Allez, Justine!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
However, I must say that I had nightmare this fortnight that Justine lost to Ivanovic. However, that was 4th round match, so I'm gonna keep that in mind to see if they meet in the 4th round at a slam (Ivanovic will drop in the rankings sooner or later :p ). :lol:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I would be sad but also happy for Ana kind of mixed feelings! I hope Justines supremacy prevail[email protected] RG

·
Registered
187 Posts
Why dont you wait until the final is played...?There's no need in trying to predict the future ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I kinda hope she does so it will go with the Sharapova Semi trend. Every person who has beaten Sharapova in the semi has gone on to win the title so....I wouldn't be too surprised. Plus I don't like Justine. She's too ruthless. And she has ugly teeth!:help: :tape: :lol: Sorry!

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Well I most likely won't know until about 9 hours later...

...but I'll :) and :dance:

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
he's a jinxer....Ana will do her best..its first GS finals for her and she'll do her best. Win or not....she proved she's the real thing!I'm so proud of her and so happy after the match!For the first time since 1993 we'll have a player from our country in a GS finals. 14 years waiting for it...all the emotions will explode on sunday whatever she does. You make us proud Ana! Well done baby!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts