Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where u will make ur picks for the 2006 Season. Once a player is picked, nobody else can pick them. To see woh is picked u will have to look at the Thread titled Owners/Roster.

Draft Order
1.VenusSerenaRocks
2.Evren
3.Geoepee
4.Tennisstar05
5.JoeyyJ
6.---Benny---
7.Pancake
8.Venusismyhero
9.~PPP~
10.Mommiej
11.LTL
12.VWRules

Let the draft Begin!

·
Registered
47,806 Posts
This sucks how was the drafting order chosen. I think it should have been chosen based on sign up order but whatever. So the players we pick will gain us points throughout the season by winning?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
~PPP~ said:
This sucks how was the drafting order chosen. I think it should have been chosen based on sign up order but whatever. So the players we pick will gain us points throughout the season by winning?
yup, throughout the season....

·
Registered
47,806 Posts
This will take forever :yawn: People will probably forget that they joined and they won't make their draft picks :zzz: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats y we started 4 weeks b4 the season.......everybody, now that the draft has started make sure u check back every day to make sure it is not ur turn for a pick.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually VenusSerenaRocks stated in the original thread that she was taking Venus Williams with the first pick so i guess it is now Evren's Turn.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Venusismyhero said:
How dumb is this? I signed up before him...yet he still gets first pick....NOT FAIR but I'll still play
I told yall, it is bcuz i used an random number generator.....so it didnt matter who signed up first....bcuz in that case i woulda got the first pick....

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JoeyyJ said:
.:Quietly wonders when VSR will take first pick:.
They already did, in the other thread, they selected venus williams...its Evren's turn to pick

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Thanks, Tennisstar05, I did say I want Venus. :woohoo:

So, quit saying its my fault, JoeyyJ! :p :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,316 Posts
Hmmmm,...

I'll chose Serena , sorry for keeping you guys waiting!!

1 - 20 of 210 Posts