Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daniel Bedingfield :kiss: , Monica, and Smash Mouth are scheduled to perform at the 2003 U.S. Open's Arthur Ashe Kids' tennis festival on August 23 at the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York, according to Billboard.com. Tennis stars Andre Agassi, Anna Kournikova, Andy Roddick, and co-hosts Olympic Gold Medalist and TV personality Summer Sanders and MTV VJ Quddus are scheduled to appear.

The daylong festival of kids' tennis activities and music serves as the kick-off event for the U.S. Open, which runs from August 25 through September 7. Highlights from the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day stadium show will air nationally August 24 on CBS.

Arthur Ashe Kids' Day benefits several youth-oriented charities and USA Tennis National Junior Tennis League (NJTL), a program co-founded by Ashe in 1969 to provide tennis opportunities to economically disadvantaged children.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Oooh, Daniel Bedingfield and Anna K, cool!

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
Daniel Bedingfield!!!!!!! :d
HI VSFan, you seem to have the inside track on Venus and Serena off the court, so do you know how Venus is progressing with her recovery from her injury? Is she still planning to play in Canada and will she play the Pilot Pen?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Rocketta said:
who the hell is Daniel Bedingfield? :confused:
He's the one that when you first heard him, you thought he was a girl. I seriously didn't find out that he was a man until I saw the video for that song. :eek:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Monica will be there?!?

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
Oh no! :mad:

Sorry brits but I really don't think we need anymore "pop" stars. You can keep him. Please??

;)

J/K, people!

His stuff sounds ok. Although cute I don't know he must look better in his video?

·
Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
ktwtennis said:
Monica will be there?!?
LOL, I thought the same thing when I saw "Monica" mentioned.

Anyway, what the hell is AnnaK doing there......... :fiery:

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
Miss Thang said:
Miss Monica betta put out some new joints cuz So Gone is gettin played out. ;)

Who the hell is Smash Mouth? :confused:

Kee-kee. I neva hearda him either. :cool:
;) Smash Mouth is well a rock band?? I'm not sure what genre their in.

Aren't they the ones who sang that song with the lyric, "Hey Now, You're an all-star. Get your game on go play." ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.