Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 : She does not personally create the drawsheets for the WTA and cannot be held responsible for whom she plays.

#2 : She is not currently the number one ranked player in the world. She might be - and she might be very soon, but right now she is not.

Just thought I'd point those two nuances out in order to prevent multiple threads of speculatory dissidence.

· Banned
973 Posts
Seles said:
#1 : She does not personally create the drawsheets for the WTA and cannot be held responsible for whom she plays.

#2 : She is not currently the number one ranked player in the world. She might be - and she might be very soon, but right now she is not.

Just thought I'd point those two nuances out in order to prevent multiple threads of speculatory dissidence.
:worship:

· Registered
7,821 Posts
Seles said:

no no no no no

you are wrong, don't you see it?

1) the draws are made by a elite group that doesn't want certain players to succeed, all the draws are rigged, and I don't care if you say they are public, they are rigged anyways.
2) True, she isn't, but she might be, at some point, what do facts have to do with anything?, will you deprive a torture group of fans of the pleasure of moaning?, I am sure you are not that cruel

· Registered
1,939 Posts
You need to read the fine print. Kim Clijsters makes the draws. She also set Serena and Venus' schedule. She is so nice, she even volunteers to play when they are not just to "support" the tour.

I subscribe to the Kim Confidential and receives the draws two weeks in advance from Kim herself. You should see the JP Morgan Draw..........I think Kim really did herself some favors with this one.......

· Registered
7,880 Posts
I know :mad:

Seles, stop undermining the integrity of this board with your lies! :p
you've just reduced the quality of the posts on this board a thousandfold with your filth...there's no place for your 'facts' here :fiery:

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Seles said:
lol @ maccardel... got any scoop on the Toronto draw? :)
Yeah....Venus has been calling Kim on the cell alot.....I don't think she is going to be there........she is negotiating with kim right now.........I think Kim was saying something like "no problem, take as much time as you need"

· Registered
18,697 Posts
Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Next you'll be telling us that Monica Seles has won the most Grand Slam titles of any active player.

Seles, cut the bullshit because none of us are going to fall for anymore of your lies. Enough of trying to defame the diva's of the WTA. Why can't you be like the rest of the board members, who never have a negative word to say about any of the WTA diva's.

:p

· Registered
1,939 Posts
2 things I might not know about Kim is

1. She is very dominant in her relationship with Lleyton and berates him for not winning, then she jumps his bones anytime anywhere she feels like cos he is her bitch.......

2. Kim does her splits on the court to tease Lleyton who just happens to be in the stands everytime...

Reactions: Gandalf
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.