Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does Kim have to do, to get to #2 before the French Open??? Can anyone tell me??? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Oh , i wanna know too :)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
berlin doesn't seem to be her place. I will be happy when she wins two matches!;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I could do some calcs I suppose...cause I have no life and nothing else to do! =D

Reactions: Bigkimfan

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rtael said:
I could do some calcs I suppose...cause I have no life and nothing else to do! =D
thank you sooooooo much!!! :D

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Well she has 200 pts coming off at Italy

and her 18th best result is 98pts so she has to make ATLEAST the SF's of both tournaments i believe to pass Venus

I think

·
7,996 Posts
pffff.nevermind....the WTA tour site is being a bitch and I can't find the right numbers for Venus's Warsaw points or the points for Rome and Berlin....however Kim has561 coming off from Rome and Hamburg bringing her down to 4024 and Venus losing hamburg goes down to 4325, then adding Warsaw points you will find the difference between them..

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
So basically she has 400 points to make in the next two tournaments. No rest for the angelic. :)

She's coming off a long rest so I hope she does well in Berlin.

Go Kimmy!! Win Berlin and Rome... or lose to Justine if you have to in both. That's ok too. :)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Kim's 18th tournament is 88pts...

Like somesaid above, she has to do semi or better at both Berlin and Rome to pass Venus...

·
2,109 Posts
I really don't see Kim having a problem getting to semi-s or better unless she is rusty after her time off. This year , the French should shape up very interestingly.

·
Banned
821 Posts
So Kim will be the no.2 seed and Venus will be the no.3. YaHooooooooo!!!! I can't help hoping Venus and Serena will be placed in the same half of the draw preventing another Sister Act!!! Everyone, we are finally seeing a non-Williams player in the final of a GS!!! Isn't it something???

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
So Kim will be the no.2 seed and Venus will be the no.3. YaHooooooooo!!!! I can't help hoping Venus and Serena will be placed in the same half of the draw preventing another Sister Act!!! Everyone, we are finally seeing a non-Williams player in the final of a GS!!! Isn't it something???
It's not definite. Stranger things have happened. ;)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Don't count your little chikies before they are hatched. :)

It is very close indeed. Kim has to preform very well to take over the ranking and she doesn't have any nice juicy quality points to look forward to either. If she can beat Serena in Rome, those points would be great.

Does she just have to get to the semi's in Berlin, or would it be the finals?

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
I'm a HUGE Kim fan but I think you're getting ahead of yourself just a little bit... the #2 seed at the french is very much still up in the air and even if Kim does get the #2 seed, there's no guarantee we still won't see an all Williams final... granted, I think it would be great if Kim got the #2 seed but she still has to win a number of matches in the coming weeks to get there!

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
One things for sure , this year the RG final won't be as horrible as the one we saw last year ! :)

·
Banned
821 Posts
It's not???????? How come??
Venus will gain no point leading up to the RG and Kim will only add up more won't she? How far is Kim behind Venus in ranking points right now?? Just a few isn't it? Kim doesn't have too many points to defend in the next few weeks and Venus has just as many and given Venus pulled out of the German Open as well as the Italian Open, Kim's rising to the second place is definite isn't it?

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Venus has no points coming off, but Kim does. Kim has about 400 points or so coming off, and Venus already has a lead. It's going to be close.

I think Venus leads by 150 or 200 right now.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Venus leads in safe points 302 pts, including 18th tournament...kim needs to make the semi's of both Berlin and Rome...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts