Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG it's very exciting because Vera is on her winning streak and Justine is fiery to defend her title :) They never played before, so the probability is 50:50. It wont surprised me if Vera knocked out Justine tomorrow because Vera is a very good clay-courter but I think Justine will win in straight sets because she's the queen of the clay :devil: See u tomorrow :)

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Justine 6-4 6-4 :worship: She played well today :D

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Vera in 3 :angel:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match ;) Anyway good luck Justine :kiss:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'm nervous about this one, but that doesn't mean anything because I also thought Patty was going to be hard to defeat. I don't know why, but I always think Justine is going to loose. And yeah, I know she is in the top 5, but you never know with Justine. It's a bit like a safety net, so I can only be surprised in a good way. ;)
But still Vera is winning against some very good players recently, so I'm gonna go with Vera. :eek:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So u have a doubt in Justine? Yeah sometimes i feel affraid of her game, sometimes i have a negative thinking about her, but now she found her mental strength :) Dont worry be happy ;)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
My heart says Vera but my head says Justine.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Justine in two :hearts::kiss:

·
Registered
163 Posts
ns_Henin said:
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match ;) Anyway good luck Justine :kiss:
This is exactly what I am thinking.... Although I love Vera and want to see her doing better and better on the tour!!! :)

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Vera in 3 i hope :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
Vera doesn't stand a chance. She has to play the best player on clay.

Justine has now so much confidence on clay that she even thinks she can beat Kim (h2h 2-9 for Kim, including the two non-official matches).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts